LogisticsThis is how the WinBooks/Logistics solution works.
Thanks to its plug-in technology, it will enable us to respond to most requests which might have remained unresolved in your old package.
These modules, that you can choose depending on your needs, allow you to create a custom management solution. A complete and integrated solution, as Logistics, despite the fact that it can operate in standalone mode, works in direct relation with the accounting application WinBooks.
- Quickness of the database engine,
- Function keys for faster encoding,
- Customizable reports and statistics,
- Sending of documents by e-mail (Outlook integration),
- Import/export from/to Microsoft®Excel®,
- System scalability,
- Billing module with custom features,
- CRM module that allows you to track your prospects and customers,
- Order management and not to forget to plan,
- Inventory management,
- Batch management module and serial number if you need traceability
- Articles made for your business bundles,
- Production module to calculate your need for raw materials, semifinished products and generate your work orders,
- Management of payments if you need to fund your outlets or manage your reminders of customer payments,
- Module sizes & colors for the sector of ready-to-wear,
- E-Commerce module to showcase your catalog on the internet and possibly give your customers the ability to place orders online (B2C) or access information about themselves (back orders, open invoices ...) (B2B),
- EDI module to exchange documents electronically with Delhaize, Carrefour, Makro, Gamma ...
- Tax Management module (RECUPEL, REPROBEL, BEBAT, Fostplus ...)
- Intrastat module if you import or export goods and services in the European Union,
- SAV Module to track repairs,
- Replication to share your information with your trade, your other sites or operating your stores.